2. Personal data2.1 If certain services of the website provide for the input of personal data, such personal data shall be stored and processed in accordance with the principles and rules of personal data processing stipulated by the law "On Personal Data". 2.2. Personal data shall be kept confidential, except for cases when the User voluntarily provides information about himself/herself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. 2.3. The site does not transfer personal data to third parties, unless such transfer is not provided by law. 2.4. Grammy Bank Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from use not provided for in this User Agreement. 2.5. In some cases, the user may ask to clearly identify their location. 2.6. User location is used by the Site to provide and improve products and services that utilize these locations. 2.7. In some cases, due to your location, it is mandatory to purchase an international transaction insurance package and make pension contributions. The minimum rate is 0.5% of the balance.
3. Obligations of the User3.1 The User agrees not to take actions and not to leave comments and records that may be considered as violating the legislation of Serbia or the norms of international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and/or related rights, generally accepted norms of morality and ethics, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to disruption of the normal operation of Grammy Bank services and the site as a whole. 3.2. The use of the materials of the site without the consent of the right holders is not allowed. 3.3. It is not permitted to quote materials from the site, including protected works of authorship. 3.4. Grammy Bank Administration is not responsible for the User's visit and use of external resources, links to which may be contained on the site. 3.5. The Administration of the Site is not responsible and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or incurred losses associated with any content of the site, copyright registration and information about such registration, available on the site or obtained through external resources or other contacts of the User, which he entered into using the information posted on the site or links to external resources. 3.6 In accordance with the Payment Services Directive and Strong Customer Authentication, the bank's system has the right to request a multi-factor verification, namely authentication of the customer's payment information, in order to comply with this standard and to be able to issue outgoing customer transactions. This verification may be requested if the customer's balance equals or exceeds 300 USD and the account holder's personal information has been successfully verified. 3.6.1 Authentication of the client is performed by replenishing the account holder's digital card of our bank, from the card of a third party bank in an amount equal to the user's identification number, but may not exceed 100 USD. 3.6.2 In case the client for one or another reason can not pass the authentication of payment information, the system of the bank can not issue outgoing transactions online. Withdrawal of funds in this case is possible either through a payment terminal with a plastic bank card of our bank, or by personal visit to the bank office through its cash desk. 3.6.3 In case the bank has requested authentication of payment information, the time for passing this procedure is limited to 24 hours from the moment of requesting this verification. If the client fails to pass this verification within the allotted time, the bank's system has the right to freeze the account until the personal visit, at the first verification by the monitoring service. 3.7 In case of absence of previous outgoing online transactions made by the client to the account of a third party bank, which is not registered in Serbia, the system of the bank may request an additional verification factor, as this transaction is considered international. The additional factor of verification of the international transaction is performed by means of replenishment of the digital card of the client of our bank with the identical amount. The system may request this procedure if the client's balance exceeds 300 USD or the client is not a resident of Serbia. 3.8 In case of violation of the bank's rules by the client, which resulted in blocking of the personal account, unblocking is performed directly in our main and only office. 3.9 In case any type of transaction is frozen by the monitoring service for a regulated reason, it is unfrozen by means of replenishing the user's personal account with an identical amount.
4. International Transaction Monitoring Service.4.1 The site has the right to request the creation of an account in the International Transaction Monitoring System (ITMS). 4.2. Remote account creation is made by means of two replenishments of the personal digit of the client's card for the amount set by the system. 4.3. Creation of account at personal visit in the bank office is made by means of filling in the questionnaire and its further approval.
5. Withdrawal limits and restrictions.5.1 The limit of amount for outgoing online transaction is not more than 1000.00 USD. Daily limits of outgoing transactions are 20,000.00 USD. (Maximum number of outgoing transactions: 20 per day) Monthly limit is 100 000,00 USD. In case of exceeding one of the limits, the monitoring service imposes a personal account restriction for outgoing online transactions. 5.2 In case of imposing a restriction on outgoing online transactions for exceeding the withdrawal limit, it is necessary to perform the procedure of restoring the personal online account by replenishing the digital card in the amount of 110 USD for citizens of EU countries, or 10 550 RUB for citizens of Russia and CIS countries, the time for this procedure is limited until 00:00 Moscow time of the current day. In case of failure to restore the work of personal online account in time, it is blocked until the client's personal visit to the bank. 5.3. After the personal account is restored, the monitoring service may require a repeated multi-factor verification.
6. Other terms and conditions6.1 All possible disputes arising out of or related to this User Agreement shall be resolved at the discretion of the site administration. 6.2. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by the User of the provisions of the User Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take appropriate actions later in defense of its interests and protection of copyright protected in accordance with the legislation. 6.3. Grammy Bank Administration has the right to unilaterally change the terms of this User Agreement at any time. Such changes come into effect from the moment of posting a new version of the User Agreement on the site. If the User does not agree with the changes made, he/she must leave the Website, stop using the materials and services of the Website. 7. Failure to familiarize with the User Agreement of the Site is a violation of the Bank's rules, which may lead to blocking of the personal account by the Bank's Security Service. 8. By accepting the User Agreement of the bank, the client, having accepted it and having filled in his passport data, agrees with everything written in this Agreement and undertakes to comply with its rules. Otherwise the account will be blocked on the basis of clauses 1.2 and 8. 8.1. All information about the use of the Site, including the passage of certain procedures, is placed in general access, in this user agreement and written in a publicly available, international language. Opening an account with Grammy Bank means that you have read the user agreement and accepted its terms and conditions, therefore, any complaints about the work of the Site, its rules, the order of withdrawal of funds, the passage of these or other procedures are not accepted. The site creator/administrator/owner is not responsible for the actions of the site users, as they are carried out voluntarily, on the basis of this user agreement.
9. Lending to Customers.9.1 The loan is considered valid from the moment the borrowed funds are credited to the client's account with Grammy Bank and is repayable irrespective of whether the client has withdrawn the borrowed funds or not. 9.2. By submitting a loan application you automatically agree to the terms and conditions of information transfer. 9.3. The Bank has the right to transfer the debt, if the client does not repay the loan, to the full disposal of third parties, without the consent of the client and without informing him. 9.4. The loan can be approved only if your personal data have been confirmed, and the total cash turnover on the account is greater than or equal to 2000 USD. 9.5. The bank has the right to act as a guarantor in financial transactions between bank clients. For this purpose, one of the parties to the transaction must have a confirmed account in our bank and passed authentication. A handwritten receipt may serve as a financial transaction agreement.